Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Harbor Freight Multi-tool Video Demonstration

"-MIKE-" wrote in message
I picked up the HF multi-tool for 35 bucks and made this video
demonstrating the cutters and scraper.

Plus, I push my finger and hand against the blades to show that it
doesn't cut the skin.

I thought I recorded myself using the sanding pads,
but I ran out of memory and didn't know it. Sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ9dy8NIHgw

Mike, I noticed in the video that you did not use much of a back and forth
mothion. Fein informed me that the Multimaster will cut faster if you work
it back and forth like you are slicing a piece of bread with a knife, yup he
was right.