Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Administration's new tax proposal

We'll use the money that we save, by not spending buckets of
money on illegals. Any idea how much rent, food, cable
television, spending money, cigarettes, beer, and medical
that our government gives to illegals, now? I sure don't
know the number. But, that money could be used for
enforcement.

Tell illegals from criminals by same method we tell crooks
from innocent. Where I live in NYS, I have to carry a
drivers license while driving. People will rapidly figure
out that they need to carry ID.

Lets start the program with everyone who is presently in
custody, in jails or prisons. Check the immigration status.
Deport them (if not citizens) at the end of their jail
sentence.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"aemeijers" wrote in message

Uh Huh. And how exactly do you plan to pay for the massive
infrastructure and staff increases for law enforcement that
would be
needed for this mass roundup? And how to avoid accidentally
rounding up
citizens (say, latino youths without drivers license or
other ID) who,
because they carry no green card, would be assumed to be
illegal? They
don't walk around wearing shirts that say 'wetback' on them,
you know.
SW US has entire areas that may as well be northern Mexico,
but the
people there are indeed US citizens. Awful hard to tell them
apart
without a scorecard. US is not the only country with this
problem.
Ethnic group concentrations tend to reflect historic
settlement
patterns, not current borders. Illegals flock to areas
where they blend in.

--
aem sends...