Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Administration's new tax proposal

Actually, that would be wonderful. Lets immediately cut out
all funding for education (should be handled on the state
level). Next, we phase out Medicare and Medicaid, which
aren't powers given by the Constitution. That can be done by
private insurers. We'll phase out social security by not
offering it to younger members of society. They can invest
the same money in stocks, and mutual funds.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message
On Wed, 13 May 2009 21:05:41 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

One person failing to pay taxes doesn't necessarily mean
that someone else has to pay more. It just means that the
govt has less of our money.

Which will translate into fewer services from the
government.