Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Administration's new tax proposal

On May 13, 10:17*pm, aemeijers wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
I'd like to see all the border jumping criminals
fingerprinted, *packed up, and dumped across the border. The
second time they come back, they spend six weeks in
solitary, being fed bread and water. And then dumped over
the border. Each further offense results in six more weeks
of solitary. I'd like to see all crimes committed by non
citizens punished with double sentences. In a Sherriff Joe
type prison camp.

I have little sympathy for people who don't respect our
nation.

Uh Huh. And how exactly do you plan to pay for the massive
infrastructure and staff increases for law enforcement that would be
needed for this mass roundup?

Funny how money is available for everything else. We just passed
back to back $800Bil spending packages, without time for anyone to
even read them. Obama is proposing running deficits of $1Tril a year
for the next decade. So, we can pay for enforcing immigration laws
the same irresponsible way as everything else in this new era.

For the latest example of total fiscal irresponsibility, the govt is
spending $60 mil to build a memorial park in the middle of the corn
field in PA where the United 911 flight crashed. And they are using
eminent domain to take the farm property needed. I think any
reasonable person should see this for what it is. The country is deep
in debt, yet the govt is spending without any limits. There is no
reason you couldn't build a small but nice memorial for a couple
million tops. And who exactly do they think is going to go there to
see it in that area of PA?

And how to avoid accidentally rounding up
citizens (say, latino youths without drivers license or other ID) who,
because they carry no green card, would be assumed to be illegal?

I guess the same way we sort out everyone else suspected of being a
criminal.

They
don't walk around wearing shirts that say 'wetback' on them, you know.
SW US has entire areas that may as well be northern Mexico, but the
people there are indeed US citizens. Awful hard to tell them apart
without a scorecard.

How about using a birth certificate? Is that so hard?

US is not the only country with this problem.
Ethnic group concentrations tend to reflect historic settlement
patterns, not current borders. *Illegals flock to areas where they blend in.

And at this point, that would be pretty much the entire USA. They
don't have to worry about fitting in, because no one is enforcing the
immigration laws. And in most places, it's considered politically
incorrect to even attempt to do anything about it.

--
aem sends...