Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Administration's new tax proposal

You have been duped by the assumption that there is some
"number of dollars" the govt needs. I believe that govt
spends about 1.2 to 1.5 times what it takes in.

One person failing to pay taxes doesn't necessarily mean
that someone else has to pay more. It just means that the
govt has less of our money.

How many times have you been audited. And the auditor says
"the contractor on the other side of town did a cash job, so
I'm adding $50 to your assessment."

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"BobR" wrote in message

SO? Should I feel better that my taxes would have to be
higher still
should all contractors be like the first and choose to not
report the
income and pair their fair share of the taxes?