Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Doggie doors represent new opportunities

In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
DerbyDad03 wrote:

"How many people have woken to find that they have been patting a
skunk all night."

OK, I'll play. My guess is *none*.

I'll wager YOU'VE never awakened in a strange, Beaumont, Texas, motel room
with a Spanish-language marriage certificate on the bureau, your wallet
missing, and a note reading "Have gone shopping. Back soon. Love,
Carmalita."

A skunk would have been better.

You've been living a Delbert McClinton song!!!

Or Martin Mull:
And I just drank enough 'til she looked good to me
In the morning I was sorry that I had drank it
Wakin' up where I did not intend to be
Face to face with a pig in a blanket!

My friends said "Roy, you'd much better off to just go home and
yank it."
But no, not me. Man and wife, with a pig in a blanket

From Perfect/Near Perfect, probably his best album.

--
"Distracting a politician from governing
is like distracting a bear from eating your baby."

--PJ O'Rourke