Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default OT (Way off) When cars had style

on 5/13/2009 5:17 PM (ET) Bob-tx wrote the following:
Sorry for such an off topic post, but I know there are a few old
codgers like myself on here, and I thought this site I ran into
might be of interest to you, and perhaps even to the youngsters.

For those of us that remember when they you could name
every car on the road and you awaited the introduction of the new
model year.............

This may bring back a few memories!!!!

Bob-tx

http://www.billsretroworld.com/cars.htm

I agree wholeheartedly.
I think all cars now are made from the same blueprints except for giving
each a different grill.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY