Posted to comp.sys.laptops;,sci.electronics.repair
prc1 prc1 is offline

Default Wierd Toshiba 1905-S301 Laptop Behavior

On Thu, 14 May 2009 00:02:02 +1000, Bob Larter
wrote:

prc1 wrote:
[Please don't top-post!]
Yes, the AC plug LED illuminates when AC is plugged in, and
extinguishes when disconnected. I checked my performance settings in
the utility, and for AC power, settings were for maximum performance.

Did you make sure that you checked the *Toshiba* power management
utility, rather than the Control-Panel one? Try twiddling the settings &
re-saving them, just to be sure that they haven't been scrambled.

Bob--

Yep, tried that. No change.
** To respond, remove the crap from my addy... **