Posted to rec.woodworking
Rusty[_3_] Rusty[_3_] is offline

Default OT Health Care

I have rarely heard of long waiting lists in Canada except when Americans
tell the story.If you have aggressive cancer or some other deadly illness
your in the hospital right now.Only reason I can see causing waiting lists
is lobbyists from the States trying to get some in power in our Gov. to take
payoffs and force us towards private care. Not going to happen. Would be a
great thing if it happens in America But Republican taking payoffs from
health care lobbyists and some of the not well informed buying there talking
points"Long line ups" "Can't chose your own Dr." "be afraid" "Iraq has
nuclear weapons". If your American just don't get sick or hurt, Me I'll just
rely on the great Canadian healthcare system.

"Cooniedog" wrote in message
I'm just curious about the health care systems in Canada & Great Britain.
They are currently running TV ads here in the States saying that Canadians
and Brits are refused certain health care or have months and even years of
delays before they receive treatments for some illnesses.

I for one, as an American, believe the is total BS put out by the
Insurance Companies and the Pharmaceutical Companies of the U.S.

I would like to hear from some of the Canadian and British readers of the
sawdust wreck about what it is really like you you respective countries
when it comes to health care.

Cooniedawg