Posted to rec.woodworking
evodawg[_2_] evodawg[_2_] is offline

Default OT Health Care

David Nebenzahl wrote:

On 5/13/2009 12:34 PM evodawg spake thus:

David Nebenzahl wrote:

On 5/13/2009 9:31 AM Cooniedog spake thus:

I'm just curious about the health care systems in Canada & Great
Britain. They are currently running TV ads here in the States saying
that Canadians and Brits are refused certain health care or have months
and even years of delays before they receive treatments for some
illnesses.

I for one, as an American, believe the is total BS put out by the
Insurance Companies and the Pharmaceutical Companies of the U.S.

I would like to hear from some of the Canadian and British readers of
the sawdust wreck about what it is really like you you respective
countries when it comes to health care.

Good questions. I suggest renting a copy of Michael Moore's "Sicko" for
a good comparative look at health-care systems across the world.

That's the dumbest suggestion I've ever heard! He's about as accurate as
Tim Geithner on his Income Taxes.

So please treat us to a short analysis of where, exactly, Moore is wrong
about the badness of the U.S. health-care system as compared to other
countries. I look forward to this.

Won't even waste my time. Just keep watching another one of the made for
profit docudrama and claim its FACT! Moore is a buffoon!
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"