Posted to alt.home.repair
evodawg[_2_] evodawg[_2_] is offline

Default Anyone ever build a zip line for your kids?

wrote:

On May 12, 5:29Â*pm, evodawg wrote:
Yeah me to, specially because the government wasn't meddling in our
business forcing us to wear helmets while climbing trees, riding bikes,
skating, skate boarding, and riding horses. Geeeez, here its against the
law to have a tree house!!! Were producing a bunch of fairies thanks to
our government.

Yes, thanks to all the fair weather conservatives who turn into
facists the second something happens to them or their children.

I would bet you the bicycle helmet laws were petitioned for and
enacted by staunch conservatives whose attitude was "Let 'em bash
their heads open a few times. They'll learn," until the day their
precious little package cracked their skull open on a sidewalk. Then
all of a sudden it was, "There should be a law against that!"

Yeah, we're creating a nation of pansies, but not because of the
liberals. It's the hypocrites who preach personal responsibility until
they're affected, then they want the government to step in and fix it
for them.

Big business, big banking has always been the conservative base. Who
were the first ones crying to the government with their hands out when
times got tough? Oh, and what party did the US President belong to
that signed the first bailout checks?

Hmmmm, sounds like another big government spend and tax us into oblivion
Obama let me kiss your feet constituent..
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"