JackD

Default Continuing saga of WOODCRAFT/JORGENSEN

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

"Christopher" wrote in message

Where do people get the idea that Woodcraft
has some obligation to have enough of a sale item in stock to supply

every
woodworker in America?

They should have planned the sale date better. If they checked my buying
history, most large purchases are the weekend after payday. All they had

do was check their sales database, do an analysis, and schedule the sale

for
this weekend coming up.

Due to their short sightedness, I'm going to be clamp impaired for months

come. I take no responsibility for this as they could have done better.
Ed

Ed,

EXACTLY. In fact, if I were you I wouldn't stop whining about them until
they send me a dozen clamps postage free. You might try using rubber bands
until they get around to this. I can't belive they are so insensitive.

-Jack