Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Verdict in: electric cars more efficient that biofuel-powered

In article ,
dgk wrote:

On Tue, 12 May 2009 08:36:27 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

OK, I've got some plates. Now that they are fo the desert,
I'll have to get them delivered. I be going to UPS, tell em
these plates be fo de desert. No I'm sayin, bro?

Are you making fun of southerners or blacks? I'm missing the reasoning
for that.

He's making fun of you typing "fo" instead of "of." As for his
reasoning, I'd guess it's based on you making fun of his religion.
Something I started to do, as in "PBS is a hell of a lot more factual
than the Book of Mormon," but I was feeling kind that day and aborted my
post.

As for Jesus, wasn't he that dark skinned Jewish kid from Egypt or
Palestine or something? Something of a trouble maker as I recall.