Posted to sci.electronics.repair,uk.d-i-y
Stephen Howard Stephen Howard is offline

Default Bit of a con, really ... ?

On Wed, 13 May 2009 07:37:12 -0700, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:

I have two DSLRs, (Canon EOS 10D, & EOS 1Dmk2), & they both use
optical viewfinders. I certainly wouldn't waste my money on DSLRs with
[only] electronic viewfinders.

Are there any?

I looked at a Sony ( I think ) one last year with a particular
project in mind. There were only two things I remember about it - the
LCD view screen flipped out and could be angled, which was handy - and
the image in the viewfinder was bloody awful.

I bought a Canon.

Regards,

--
Steve ( out in the sticks )
Email: Take time to reply: timefrom_usenet{at}gmx.net