Posted to sci.electronics.repair,uk.d-i-y
Man at B&Q Man at B&Q is offline

Default Bit of a con, really ... ?

On May 13, 12:31*pm, "dennis@home"
wrote:
"Arfa Daily" wrote in message

No, I wasn't either. I have two friends who both own top end digital SLRs,
one because he is a professional photographer, and the other because he is
a very keen hobbyist. I have looked at the viewfinder images closely on
both of these cameras, and the rendition of flesh tones in all the
varieties is excellent, and the professional of the two has commented to
me how good he thinks the viewfinder is at colour rendition under all
light levels (input that is, not viewing conditions).

Top level digital SLRs don't use any electronics in the viewfinder, its all
done with mirrors.

And your posts use smoke and mirrors.