Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default OT Health Care

Upscale wrote:

So, maybe the answer to your question is yes to both questions. But it's too
complicated question to answer outright. There's always going to be
exceptions to every argument and there's always a host of variables to
consider when answering it. Personally, I have a host of medical
difficulties. I'm not going to go into details, but for the problems I've
had and currently have, I feel I have a great deal of experience with the
Ontario healthcare system. Does that make me an expert? I wouldn't think so,
but for the average person walking around, I think my experiences eclipse
most of what the general public has experienced. Anyways, that's the way I
feel whether it's factually true or not.

Thanks for taking the time to attempt an answer to, as you say, a very
difficult question.

Your response is, IMO, erudite, and, since it is based on personal
experience, its value is therefore increased.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08