Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Garden Hose for transfer of K1 Oil ?

The Ranger wrote:

Sigh.

Oil COMES from the ground. The government goes to great
lengths to put a bunch of it BACK in the ground.

But let an individual do so, and it's the end of the world.

Your ignorance is staggering. I truly hope you drink water that's been
poluted because the "nanny state" wasn't there to force that
individual to clean up the mess he created.

The Ranger

I'm in Texas. We know about oil.

Seventy percent of the nation's refining capacity is within 100 miles of my
home.

Some pussies from Washington were nosing around not long ago trying to
discover why 70% of my neighbors are bald.

We run 'em off with a shotgun.