Posted to alt.home.repair
BobR BobR is offline

Default Administration's new tax proposal

On May 12, 5:56*pm, (BRUCE) wrote:
the costs of hiring local tradesmen, who will suddenly learn that they
no longer work in a "cash business."

And why shouldn't they have to pay taxes like we do??

They absolutely should pay taxes just like the rest of us. The real
issue is why we are to be forced to report to the government on our
purchases from each and every contractor or tradesman that we use.
That is forcing additional fees on us to report to the government on
what someone else earns. That entails a substantial amount of
additional time and expense to obtain and maintain the information as
well as send the reports to both the tradesman and the government.
Just another straw on the back of business.