Posted to alt.home.repair
Caesar Romano Caesar Romano is offline

Default Anyone ever build a zip line for your kids?

On Tue, 12 May 2009 14:29:47 -0700, evodawg wrote
Re Anyone ever build a zip line for your kids?:

Yeah me to, specially because the government wasn't meddling in our business
forcing us to wear helmets while climbing trees, riding bikes, skating,
skate boarding, and riding horses. Geeeez, here its against the law to have
a tree house!!! Were producing a bunch of fairies thanks to our government.

Which is one of the reasons that the Muslims are kicking our ass.