Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Paper shredder repaired

Either turbine stuff, or straight weight, ND-30 kind of
thing. I don't trust three in one.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message ...

You're probably referring to turbine oil that
is sold at all the supply houses in the plastic
bottle with the long pull up spout. I used the
3-IN ONE because it penetrates, cleans and lubes.
It's a fine product that has never caused me any
problems. There are times when I drill a tiny
hole into the bushing housing of small motors to
get to the felt oil reservoir and use a syringe
to get oil into it. That method gets me many more
years use out of a small motor. It works great
with unit bearing condenser/evaporator fan motors.

TDD