Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default Does anyone know of a good CAD service?

Jon Danniken wrote:
Hi, I hope I'm posting this in the right group.

Our company is looking to hire a CAD designer/service for several custom
pieces we have been contracted to fabricate. This is a government contract,
and due to the complexity of the parts involved, we estimate it will take
about two months (?) to complete.

I would preferably like to hire someone "fresh", someone who isn't crippled
by a lot of experience, so that we can have some new ideas. A "small time"
CAD guy would be a perfect fit for this job.

Currently, the working budget is $350,000 for this service, but that is
negotiable.

Please respond to this post if you have any ideas, and thanks!

Jon Danniken, Developmental Manager
Northwest Aerospace, LLC

Amazing, my company was also just awarded a contract for an undesigned
part. This is for the Navy on a classified sub nuclear propulsion
project and we also want some "fresh ideas" from an inexperienced CAD guy.