Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JW JW is offline

Default Distorted oscilloscope trace

On 12 May 2009 12:10:35 GMT Jim Yanik wrote in Message
id: :

vic wrote in
:

Dave M wrote:
scope, that will make your troubleshooting a LOT easier. If you
don't have a service manual, you really should get one. You can buy
a digital copy from http://artekmed.startlogic.com/page2.html for
$10.00. Artek sells high quality scanned copies; I can recommend
them from personal experience.

I never buy from this kind of shop since their business model seems
dodgy to me. Basically they sell copyrighted works of others, and
stuff that is sometimes freely available elsewhere.

v.

TEK has released their copyright on obsolete products.
So,the company provides a service,at a price.

Yep. Additionally, Dave's manuals are of very high quality. Many of them
are text searchable unlike the free online versions. Very useful when the
manual is 600 pages in length.