Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Heating programmer with remote override

On Mon, 11 May 2009 23:21:10 +0100, Tim S wrote:

The OP's spec is for control in the zone and at a central point...

I thought he just wanted an timed override at one point?

OP:

I have a number of zones in my house ...

snip
I am keen to enable the current status to be overriden by a switch/
button somewhere in the zone ...

snip
The reason for keeping them all centrally is to enable us to put all
zones on without needing to go to each area.

Nothing about timed overide just an overide in each zone and the abilty to
have central control.

--
Cheers
Dave.