Posted to alt.home.repair

Default COMPUTER AIDED DESIGN SERVICE

cadguy2 wrote:
On May 11, 5:28 pm, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
cadguy2 wrote:
On May 10, 7:12 pm, Bert Byfield wrote:
Offering Computer Aided Design (CAD) Drafting Services.
Specializing in hand drawings to CAD conversion and Architectural
Drafting.
Please, "do not reply" if your offering; counterfeit check
cashing, mystery shopping, international money transfer, lottery
winning, pet adoption, inheritance, please help me I'm dying,
purchasing goods and services, charity, or any other type of
Internet Scam. Thanks.
It takes true hubris to post spam and in it request that no one
sends you spam. I hope millions of other spammers send you spam,
as that is what spammers deserve.
Is it Spam when someone is just trying to support his family? Feed
his kids?
Yes. Content, motive, or the attributes of the sender are
irrelevant. The only thing that defines spam is "consent" (or rather
the lack thereof).
Pssst! Hey Bub, wanna buy some Spam?
Well, actually, "spam" is unsolicited email. "SPAM" (tm) is a trademark of
Hormel.
I don't know what "Spam" might be - does it have tits?

How about some Armour Treet? *snicker*

TDD

Yo, dudes, I have written to Google concerning this. If Google says
don't do it anymore, then I will abide by their rules. If Google says
it's OK, what a bummer for you guys, huh?

No bummer, just amusement. Many people accessing Usenet
through traditional news servers simply killfile anything
coming from Google Groups. You're being teased because
of a breach in Usenet etiquette. This is a discussion
group and advertising in it is considered farting loudly
in church. Personally, I'm not bothered, the reaction of
those who are, is entertaining to me. Getting angry at you
would be the equivalent of slapping a three year old for
shouting "I gotta go potty!" in the middle of a crowded
restaurant. Don't worry, you'll learn.

TDD