Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Moss removal

On May 11, 3:04*pm, "RemiRemi" wrote:
My mother lives on the ground floor of a condo. Her patio floor is aggregate
and there is a lot of moss growing on the floor. Does anyone have an easy
solution for getting rid of the moss? Pressure washing is not an option as
there is no water access for a hose on her deck.
Thanks.

Moss or mold, any Moss Ive seen is thick and growing in dirt, mold can
be easily killed with laundry bleach. But you really should get a hose
set up to clean and rinse once in a while. You can spray on the bleach
and let it dry then runoff wont hurt plants , it will just smell for a
day though. I have shade areas I use bleach on several times a year,
just get a cheap garden sprayer. I cant believe a condo has no water
access, but if not there are sink adaptors to thread on a garden hose,
just be sure its a good hose, once mine broke and sprayed my living
room, trashed a new Gibson guitars neck a 1400$ Nighthawk, luckily
Gibson stands behind their warranty.