Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Way OT and political, too

On May 11, 1:07*pm, -MIKE- wrote:
Tim Daneliuk wrote:
It actually works this way:

1) He threatens to hit you.
2) You warn him not to.
3) He picks up and swings the bottle.
4) You flatten him and pour the bottle up his nose
* *demanding he tell you who else is trying to hit you.
5) Your limp wristed fellow bar patrons are horrified
* *by all the "violence" and "inhumanity" and blame you.
6) People who live nowhere near you hear about the incident
* *and vilify you as evil.
7) You are run out of town on a rail.
8) The guy who now has your job writes a long letter of apology
* *even though he wasn't in the bar at the time, has never been
* *in a fight, doesn't know how to do your job, and has lived off
* *of others his entire life.
9) The world relaxes with Hope.

I like you.

--

* -MIKE-

* "Playing is not something I do at night, it's my function in life"
* * *--Elvin Jones *(1927-2004)
* --
*http://mikedrums.com
*