Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Veatch[_2_] Tom Veatch[_2_] is offline

Default O/T: It's Amusing

On Sat, 9 May 2009 15:44:27 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

* Above average intelligent folks become politicians,

I'm not particularly interested in seeing a high degree of
intelligence in our politicians, but I would dearly love to see some
wisdom.

But, according to Albert Einstein, “The attempt to combine wisdom and
power has only rarely been successful and then only for a short
while”. Haven't seen much evidence to dispute that quote.

Tom Veatch
Wichita, KS
USA

An armed society is a polite society.
Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.
Robert A. Heinlein