Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default Compressor / inflator recommendations

On Sun, 10 May 2009 01:35:02 -0700, Square Peg
wrote:

I am considering buying an inflatable poolside water slide something
like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Intex-58851-Wa...pd_sim_dbs_t_2

I'll need some way to inflate it. I suppose the vacuum cleaner could
be used, but I have been meaning to buy a portable compressor for
inflating tires (bike, car, dolly), balls, etc.

Use your shop vac to inflate that thing. You want volume, not
pressure. Check the manufacturer, but I'd bet it inflates to a
couple psi.

You still wan. . . er *need* a compressor-- but not for that thing.

Jim