Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave in Houston[_2_] Dave in Houston[_2_] is offline

Default Way OT and political, too

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...

This theory was settled in the 18th century by Adam Smith in "The Wealth
of Nations." He proved that when everyone worked to maximize his own
personal benefit, the nation as a whole benefited more than any other
system.

Some people just haven't kept up.

Oh-h-h-h-h-h! Then that would explain the prevailing theory of
executive compensation in today's corporate world(s).
I get it; I get it! Think AIG.

Dave in Houston
--
“I never meant to say that the Conservatives are generally stupid.
I meant to say that stupid people are generally Conservative.