Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Daneliuk Tim Daneliuk is offline

Default Way OT and political, too

Robatoy wrote:
On May 10, 6:06 pm, Mark & Juanita wrote:
Tom Watson wrote:
Damned fine job, LRod!
You stirred up the regular retards and even added some new names to
the usual suspects list. I've forwarded the list to the state
department for them to begin deportation proceedings.

Ya know, speaking of retards, I've kind of been wondering about someone
who sang the praises of The One and denigrated those who looked upon Him as
an ivory towered elitist proclaiming that he *wanted* an elitist in office.
That same person then later provided some eloquent, admiring posts about a
particular firearm that he had purchased for himself and his son's use. He
then went on, when questioned about this, to assume a philosopher's
zen-like condescension of: "Ah, grasshopper, not so simple as you
assumed ..." and further went on to sing the praises of the NRA.

Yet, the person and party whom he supported have a record of being the
most anti-gun, anti-second amendment crowd of any administration. The One
himself voted against a law in his home state to absolve homeowners who had
defended themselves with a firearm. He consistently supported anti-gun
legislation and opposed legislation supportive of 2nd amendment rights.
His VP wrote the original scary-looking guns ban and has spoken about
wanting it re-instituted and expanded, His attorney general has already
made rumblings about further assaults on the second amendment, His DHS
secretary and Secretary of State are accusing this country of providing the
weapons to Mexico that are causing so much chaos in the drug wars down
there, distorting statistics regarding firearm tracing to support their
position.

Somehow, though, in this person's mind, the NRA will make this all better
and protect his and his son's rights to keep their firearms. Really kind
of makes one wonder who the real dumbass is.

I think that we should run one of these dumbass-tests every so often
to give us a head count on the enemy.
BTW - I located where they are getting their information from. I
thought it was from rust limberger, bland cooter and faux news but
here is the real think tank that their opinions come from:
http://www.redstateupdate.com/video/100-damn-days
On Fri, 01 May 2009 21:48:52 -0400, Tom Watson
wrote:
Damn LRod, this oughta stir up the dumb asses.
...and they've been so quiet for the last hundred days, or so...
On Fri, 01 May 2009 19:11:40 +0000, LRod wrote:
My nomination for Obama to place on the Supreme Court?
Hillary Clinton.
Just think of the permanent apoplexy that would throw Rush,
Sean, Bill O'R, Ann, and any of your conservative
acquaintances into.
Any old body can be SecState. Heck, get Madeline Albright
back. This is too good an opportunity to miss.
You heard it here first.
Let the sniping begin.
Regards,
Tom Watson
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/
Regards,
Tom Watson
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/

The biggest problem with a two-party system like yours, is that in
order to be in agreement with the NRA, you also have to buy into all
that other nut-bar whacko claptrap that comes with a Repuglican
membership.
As hard as it is to believe, it *IS* possible to adopt planks from a
variety of platforms without having to suck the whole salami.
They're called moderates. But nooooooooo, you can't be a moderate, you

No - they're called "libertarians"

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/