Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - What Is A Good Rule Of Thumb For Charging R22 In My CentralA/C?

Terry Coombs wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

He was an Extra Terrestrial? Wow! ;-)

No, no, no, he was an Electronics Tech! Worked at HAFB for something
like 26 years in an electronics test eqpt repair shop, forced retirement in
'78 due to a broken hip ca 1964 (slipped on a loading dock at Malmstrom
AFB). Dad was one of the first people (AFAIK) to be trained to repair CNC
machinery for the Air Force. He also worked in Minuteman silos, and did a
lot of other things he never talked about... he got to ride in some very
fast aircraft from time to time, when there was "a problem we need you to
look at, Dick".
Dad was one of the most intelligent people I ever knew, and I wish I knew
a tenth of what he did ...
--
Snag
Been gone ten years now ...

You will always miss him. I've lost both family, and close friends
over the years. I think of one or more of them several times a week.

As far as ET = Electronics Tech, I try to avoid the confusion by just
saying I'm an Electronics Tech, Electronic Engineering Tech, or
Broadcast Engineer. In a few months it will be 44 years, including the
time I worked as a Broadcast Engineer in the US Army for AFRTS. I
tested out of the three year engineering school, and got dumped into a
really screwed up radio & TV station in the middle of nowhere. Over the
years I worked in almost every area of electronics, including avionics.
(A communications system for the ISS, along with the telemetry equipment
that tracks the Space Shuttle missions. That was a cool job.

BTW, Just think how much smarter he would have been if he was an
Extra Terrestrial! ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell