Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default long term reliablity computer boards

Gunner Asch wrote:

I need a couple USB keyboards if you have any. The wireless keyboard
that went to my Viao flatscreen got screwed by the grandkids and I am
using a waterproof industrial keyboard....that might be great for a
machine tool....but sucks for an 80 words per minute typist.

I know I have a couple. Let me make sure they don't go to something,
and that they are good and I'll email you. They are the small footprint
Dell USB style

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell