Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.home.repair

Default Garden Hose for transfer of K1 Oil ?

On 5/10/2009 2:17 PM James spake thus:

not sure if I could roll up a pvc line for storage when I am not using it...

the advice of a polyurathane hose is good, but I think 50 feet will be
quite expensive

So what is the inside of ordinary garden hose made of? Sheesh, I'll bet
that whatever it is, it's plenty resistant to petroleum products such as
what you're pumping (despite the possibility that it's "not approved"
for such use).

--
Save the Planet
Kill Yourself