Posted to comp.sys.laptops,sci.electronics.repair
GG WILLIKERS GG WILLIKERS is offline

Default Wierd Toshiba 1905-S301 Laptop Behavior

Franc Zabkar wrote:
On Sun, 10 May 2009 18:39:45 -0400, prc1
put finger to keyboard and composed:

I have a Toshiba 1905-S301 laptop that had its power supply blown up
in a lightning strike. I've gotten a new replacement adapter, and the
unit seems to be in great working shape.

Except...

probably spyware or a system process that turns on automatically.
There could be any number of reasons. But if it works fine when not
connected to the internet it probably not hardware related.