Joe Woods

Default Trouble finding replacement internal door lock

Hello,

I recently decided to replace a lock in an internal door, so I could use the
lock again (the current one has no keys!)

I popped the lock out of the door and went down to B&Q + Homebase to try and
find a replacement. However, all the ones I saw, and also the websites I've
looked at that sell locks don't seem to sell this type. Most the ones for
sale are very narrow, and have the handle on top, and lock below. The one I
need is a very long lock with the lock on the left, and handle to the right.

I've put some photos of it he http://photos.yahoo.com/jwoods81

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks!

-