Posted to uk.d-i-y
BigGirlsBlouse BigGirlsBlouse is offline

Default CPC vs Farnell?

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , BigGirlsBlouse
writes
The other problem we have as a company is that CPC do not send an
invoice... the delivery note doubles as an invoice which is fine for
private buyers but not for companies with separate invoice depts.

You mean ...

You have to separate the del note and invoice and forward it ?

My heart bleeds

We manage it here

--
geoff

the problem is that the individual customer of a large company receives the
goods but does not realise that the invoice is attached..does not forward to
invoice dept and the company eventually gets put on block for none
payment.... given up using CPC cos good never arrived because we were on
block and never informed of same!