Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default Neighbor's dead tree is leaning against my oak and threatening tofall on my property

Just want give everyone an update, I'm the OP, I've been putting off
talking to my neighbor but finally talked to him the other day and now
I know why I was putting it off. He basically offered to pay for half
of the removal - after he tried to argue with me that the tree was on
MY property! I wasn't really in the mood to argue with him considering
he just found of he has cancer so I agreed with him although I really
feel like I'm getting the shaft in this deal since it's his tree and
it's been dead for years.