Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default O/T: It's Amusing

"HeyBub" wrote in message
Leon wrote:
"evodawg" wrote in message

These freaks in Washington need to go!!

Well think about that reckless comment. ;!) Politician is the name
we give a person in government that would otherwise be receiving
welfare or unemployment checks. If they were not in government they
wood still be receiving benefits and voting for more of their kind. It's
a "catch 22" situation.

Somebody did a study recently and found - as far as intelligence and other
attributes for success are concerned - that:

* The most intelligent become entrepreneurs,
* Above average intelligent folks become politicians,
* Average intelligent folks are your typical workers.
* Many below average people work for the government.

I know it's hard to believe that most politicians are above average in
intelligence. But, remember, they sometimes rely on advice from government
workers.

I know you were not pointing out their intelligence to be contrairy to my
remarks, I don't beliece all polititions are stupid. You have to be a
little above average in the smarts and deception department to land a cush
job like that and literally acomplish/contrubute nothing beneficial, for
years on end.

An excellent example is the recent Air Force One photo shoot.