Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default O/T: It's Amusing

Tim Douglass wrote:
Somebody did a study recently and found - as far as intelligence and other
attributes for success are concerned - that:

* The most intelligent become entrepreneurs,
* Above average intelligent folks become politicians,
* Average intelligent folks are your typical workers.
* Many below average people work for the government.

Over the years I have talked with and corresponded with a large number
of politicians. If that particular group largely represents above
average intelligence then I'm a fricken genius!

I have encountered far more highly intelligent people in the
bureaucracy than in the elected ranks.

Tim Douglass

Here's another tangential tidbit of info which the class warfare
engaging Left doesn't want you to know.

90 percent of millionaires in the US are first generation rich.

This means, it's not "old money." They didn't inherit their wealth. In
other words, they started with little or nothing, and worked their a$$
off for it.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)