Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default FS: 12x36 Atlas/Clausing lathe

On Sat, 09 May 2009 10:11:54 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

On Tue, 5 May 2009 22:22:18 -0600, Steve Ackman
wrote:

12x36 Atlas/Clausing, $159,900

No fuss with shipping or pickup, since it comes
preinstalled in its own basement:
http://www.realtor.com/realestateand...585_1108234677
or if you have problems with long urls,
http://tinyurl.com/dmcsos

If you really need to separate the lathe from its
home, it's the one I had a mini-gloat about he
http://twoloonscoffee.com/machine/

Same deal. Come get it and it's yours for $500.
Three jaw chuck has a few broken teeth internally
now, but there's also a new 4-jaw to go with it.
Back plate's there too, but I never did get a chance
to attach it to the chuck. That can be project number
one.

Thats a HELL of a deal for $500.

Some snag it!!

Yabbut, who the HELL lives anywhere -near- Gnu Hampster?!?
titter

--
Change is the process by which the future invades our lives.
-- Alvin Toffler