Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default Automobiles

on 5/8/2009 4:14 PM (ET) Steve Barker wrote the following:
PV wrote:

In my father's day they would change the oil in the back driveway,
throw the empty cans and old filter in the garbage and pour the old
oil down the sewer. Yup let's go back to those days.

i still put the cans and filter in the garbage. Where the hell else
do you think they go? I do recycle the used oil. I pour it on my
gravel driveways to control dust. Just like the county does.

I filter the old oil then pour it in my fuel oil tank.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY