Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,alt.tv.tech.hdtv
jango2 jango2 is offline

Default Pioneer plasma turns off: update

Hey Dave, i've been trying to fix a hitachi 50" plasma with no VS and
Va (No pic audio works fine though). Initially i thought the power
supply was bust, i googled Vcago and Vcego on a hunch ( 2 pins on a
connector coming from logic pcb) and that led me to
http://www.justanswer.com/questions/...plasma-tv-main
This guy, John, seems to have a lot of experience on plasmas. Maybe
you could post one in there and see what he says.
Turned out that a blown panel driver on my Hitachi lower Y-buffer pcb
was ordering logic to shut down panel supplies in ps.
Jango