Posted to rec.woodworking
TwoGuns TwoGuns is offline

Default HF Multifunction tool

On May 8, 7:31*pm, evodawg wrote:
Dave Balderstone wrote:
In article , evodawg
wrote:

Maybe you should get her a dildo to practice on....

Maybe, if we take up a collection, you could buy a sense of humour?

I'm wanting one of these tools. I asked for an honest review not if it cut
meat or fingers or someones dick. Sure take up the collection and buy me
the Fein Multimaster, cause I know that one works. I'll give you my address
when you've collected enough, OK!

--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

I bought mine at the local HF store in Lincoln, Nebraska. I think I
paid $69.00 for it plus tax. When I got home I checked the HF website
and they had it for $39.00. I called the store and asked them if they
would honor the $39.00 price. They wouldn't. However I am still
satisfied with the tool. My only complaint is that it DOES need to be
really tight to keep the 270 degree blade on.

I had a chance to compare it to a friends FEIN tool. It can't compete
with the FEIN mainly because the speed on the FEIN is almost twice as
fast. It just takes a bit longer with the HF. The $300 saved is OK
with me. However if I used the tool several hours a week I would spend
the extra $300 for the FEIN. The increased production would make it
worthwhile.

Dennis