Posted to rec.woodworking
LRod[_2_] LRod[_2_] is offline

Default Compressors - drain every day or leave pressured?

On 2009-05-08, Leon wrote:

.........running compressor is immeasurable.

I can see this is another pointless discussion. Have a nice day.

Amazing how many of those you seem to get into.

--
LRod

Looking back through the Bush years for his Positive Accomplishments is, for me, like picking through my toddler's diaper for the undigested corn.

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
http://www.normstools.com

care to correspond with you anyway.