Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Upscale

"FrozenNorth" wrote in message
You use Teksavvy for internet and usenet access, are you happy with
their service and usenet access, then I can ditch easynews as well and
save $10 a month.

Honestly, I'm extremely happy with Teksavvy. In total, I pay $35.65 a month
and that includes the optional dedicated IP. Newsgroup access is part of
their service. In fact, Teksavvy reduced their monthly prices a while back.
Where do you hear that happening these days? I left Rogers several years ago
when Rogers dumped Usenet without reducing monthly charges. I've never
regretted it.

The best reason though is Teksavvy's customer service. The few times I've
had to use it, customer service has been immediate and excellent. I almost
feel like I'm shilling for Teksavvy, but all I get out of it is great
service and low prices.

Is that recommendation enough for you?