Posted to alt.home.repair
Pat Pat is offline

Default Which end of roof tv antenna toward station

On May 8, 7:28*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Walkies don't use up your cell minutes.

Living in a trailer, my TV is right next to the antenna
mast. I turn the TV around so it faces the window. then I
can rotate the antenna and watch the screen at the same
time.

If I wasn't Mormon, I could also drink a beer, fart, smoke a
cigarette, and pee on the skirting at the same time. Redneck
heaven!

Mormon's can't fart? That alone is a good reason not to be a
Mormon ;-)
I thought the Jews had it bad with circumcision, but not farting --
that's beyond the pale. That's got to cause you some pain. I bet you
don't eat chili, either.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Red Green" wrote in message

Yes and a cheap set of walkie talkies works best to
determine where
the best reception is. *Partner watches TV while other one
turns mast.

Harry K

walkie talkies?

With all the cell phones these days...

And most landline cordlesses come with multiple phones.