Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Nuisance phone calls - how to stop them?

In article ,
Invisible Man wrote:
Despite numerous complaints and assurances in the past BT are once more
making marketing calls to me from 08003289393. Yet another complaint to
BT and to the TPS.
BT have to be the most appalling company in the UK to try and deal with
- unless of course the Carphone Warehouse Group are as bad as they used
to be. At least I can avoid dealing with them and have for the last 2 or
3 years.

If you obtain your telephone service from BT, sales calls from them aren't
covered by the TPS, as you are already a 'valued customer'. ;-(

--
*Why is 'abbreviation' such a long word?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.