Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Wait Tom Wait is offline

Default Enco BS-0 dividing head question

I bought one of those on ebay for about $250 brand new. It's not Enco brand,
but it looks the same.It came with 3 plates, a dead center, a dog, and a
chuck back plate. I had to turn a spud to machine the back plate. Mine has a
7 B&S taper in it but that works for me, I have a M-head with a & B&S
spindle on my Hardinge TM-UM mill with a set of collets. It's a decent
dividing head for the money. I think you'll be happy with it.
Tom
"Wes" wrote in message
Jim Wilkins wrote:

Thanks, everyone, I just ordered one by phone, with the PRSMAY code
the total was $269.99. She said they have about 5 left.

jsw

I sure hope there was 6 left when they took my order

Wes