Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default plow design

On Fri, 08 May 2009 01:45:16 GMT, the infamous (dan)
scrawled the following:

What's that Lassie? You say that Larry Jaques
fell down the old
rec.crafts.metalworking mine and will die if we don't mount a rescue
by Wed, 06 May 2009 20:19:34 -0700:

I was thinking of something like an small old fashioned anchor, but
with one flute. I would need something to keep the flute down and
from going too deep.

How about a tractor with rototiller, then a drag to smooth it?

That would be great. But I don't have access to either of those.

I don't know of any way to make a plow, which is going through lots of
rocks and varying height terrain, pull straight with a single drag
point. g'luck!

--
Change is the process by which the future invades our lives.
-- Alvin Toffler