Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Which end of roof tv antenna toward station

harry k wrote in
:

On May 2, 7:00*am, "cshenk" wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote

Jimw wrote:
not recall which end points toward the tv station transmitter.
Forget theory. Which direction gets the best reception?

LOL! *Ya beat me to it! *Until I saw folks taking this seriously I wa

s kinda
thinking it was a joke post. *Must be a 'man thing' there ;-)

Real method, put up antenna but don't bolt tight yet. *Turn antenna
bit

bit
by bit until the best location is determined. *Tighten bolts so it
stay

there.

Yes and a cheap set of walkie talkies works best to determine where
the best reception is. Partner watches TV while other one turns mast.

Harry K

walkie talkies?

With all the cell phones these days...

And most landline cordlesses come with multiple phones.